Welcome to the Next Generation of Internet Banking
On March 14, 2017, we will be upgrading our internet banking services. New features coming soon include:
- Personal Internet Banking featuring a new intuitive interface and responsive design that make Internet Banking's functions and banking information easily accessible on virtually any screen size
- Enhanced Online Security
- View bill pay schedule and access the bill pay platform right from the Home page
- Internet Banking Alerts – receive email or text alerts about your account activity
- Export - easy to export information to financial management software
- Transfer money right from the Home page
First time log on:
Your Log On credentials will not change. You may be asked to complete the security challenge.
All of your account history will be available in the new system. Once you've logged on to the new system, make sure all of your accounts are displayed, and make sure your personal information and preferences are set up properly.
Internet Banking Alerts:
It's easy to set up your Alerts and new options will be available - just click on the Alerts link in the upper right hand corner.
Your eStatements will continue to function as they always have. If you haven't signed up to receive electronic statements, now is the perfect time!
Online Bill Pay Users:
Our Online Bill Pay service is not changing. There will be no changes to your payees and payment history. You can now view a snap shot of your upcoming payments on the home page.
FEES AND ENROLLMENT
Online Bill Pay
- Our Online Bill Pay service is $4.50 after free 3 month trial.
- There is no charge for each bill paid using our standard service.
- To get started, log into your Internet Banking Account and select the enrollment link. Approval will take up to one business day.
- You must be enrolled for Internet Banking.