How to sign up:
1. Log-in to your Internet Banking account from our web site at http://www.nebraskalandbank.com.
2. Once you are logged in, The Enrollment form will appear if you have accounts that qualify for receiving eStatements. NOTE: Only the accounts that have you as the primary account holder will be shown for enrollment. Contact a personal banker to enroll any other accounts not listed. (DDA, SAV, or COD).
3. Under the eStatement Enrollment section will be a list of accounts that qualify to be enrolled for eStatements. Place a check mark in front of any accounts you wish to enroll by clicking in the box in front of each account.
4. The ‘Verify or Change E-mail Address’ may already contain an email account originally entered when opening an account. If you wish to change this email address to a different one, simply click in the box, delete the address, and type in a different email address that you would like to your notifications sent to.
5. Confirm your choice for email address by re-typing it exactly as it appears in the ‘Verify or Create E-mail Address’ section into the ‘Confirm E-Mail Address’ section.
6. Check to box next to the Disclaimer information to agree to the Terms and Conditions for eStatements. This will activate the ‘Accept’ button below. Click ‘Accept’ to finish enrollment.
7. As you appear at your account screen, you should see this banner across the top of the page.
This means your have successfully enrolled your account(s) for eStatements.
How to Enroll through Internet Banking:
If you chose ‘Decline’ or ‘Ask me Later’ when the Enrollment Form appeared, but have decided you would still like to enroll an account(s) in eStatements, these instructions will help you manually access the enrollment form rather than having to wait for it to appear again.
Access your Internet Banking account. When you are logged in, use the following instructions:
1. Click on Options in the tool bar at the top of the page.
2. Scroll to the eStatement Enrollment section. Accounts that you are the primary account holder for will display.
3. Click on Edit.
4. Click on the box next to the account number(s).
5. Verify email address is correct. If necessary, make changes. Confirm email address by typing it in again.
6. Click on the box next to the disclosure that begins “By checking this box, you agree to received your account statement electronically etc.”
7. Click on Accept.
8. A message will display “eStatement Enrollment Completed Successfully”.
How to Manually Enroll:
1. You can request enrollment to email notification for eStatements by clicking on the Disclosures tab under Internet Banking.
2. Select Authorization form from the choices. The eStatement Authorization Form will open, or click here to open the authorization form.
3. Enter the account information, email address, and print the form.
4. Sign, date, and mail to:NebraskaLand National BankPO Box 829North Platte, NE 69103
How to Remove Your Account from eStatements:
If you wish to remove your account from email notification and begin receiving paper statements again, please follow these instructions:
1. Log into your Internet Banking account from our web site at http://www.nebraskalandbank.com.
2. Click on the Disclosures tab.
3. Select the eStatement Authorization Form.
4. Fill out the bottom cancellation request area, print a copy, and mail to:NebraskaLand National BankPO Box 829North Platte, NE 69103
or deliver to a personal banker at our main location at 121 North Dewey, North Platte, NE.