How to Sign Up:
1. Log-in to your Internet Banking account from our web site at http://www.nebraskalandbank.com.
2. Once you are logged in, Click on the Options tab from the internet banking menu.
3. Scroll down to Mobile Banking Enrollment and click Edit. You will see the box below.
4. Enter your Mobile Phone Number or E-mail address (Required).
5. Select your wireless provider from the drop-down menu (Required if you enter a mobile phone number. No Carrier if using email).
6. Enter a four digit Mobile Banking Personal Identification Number PIN (Required 4 digit number).
7. Confirm your four digit Mobile Banking PIN.
8. Review the Mobile Banking Agreement by clicking on the link and when done, click Submit.
9. Once you complete this information, you will automatically receive a text message or email from the bank as email@example.com. The text message or email will contain a one-time link that takes you to a unique log-in screen. This text message should be saved until you are ready to log in.
Using the site:
1. Logging Into Mobile Banking
2. Locate the text message or email from firstname.lastname@example.org and select the link within the message.****
Screen will look like this:
****Note: Some mobile devices may not have the technology to have a hyperlink within the text message. If this is the case, enter the link: https://www.nebraskalandbank.net/mobile.asp and save it as a Favorite. Click on Login. Follow steps 2 & 3 below, but note the number after OTP= in the text message and enter it into the one time password field. (For Example: https://www.nebraskalandbank.net/mbi.asp?OTP=123456. One time password=123456)
2. Log in using your current, case sensitive Access ID (same as Intenet Banking) and the Mobile Banking four digit PIN you selected during enrollment. Click Submit.
3. You now have access to your account information through your mobile device. You will also receive a new text message from the bank containing a new one-time link that must be used the next time you log in.
If you no longer have the text message, you may request that a new one be sent using the following instructions:
1. Go to NebraskaLand National Bank's Mobile login at https://www.nebraskalandbank.net/mobile.asp.
2. Select "Request One Time Password."
3. Enter your Access ID and select Submit.
4. A new text message or email will be sent to your cell phone.
For additional information on Mobile Banking, contact our Electronic Banking Department at 308-534-2100 or toll free 1-866-634-2100 or send us an email. Please do not include any personal information, like account numbers, in your e-mail.