When clicking on any of the links to outside websites below that aren't part of NLNB, you will be taken to a new browser window to view the link.
Identity Theft, one of the fastest growing types of financial fraud, can affect anyone, regardless of age, gender, race, or income. Without the need to steal a wallet or billfold, a criminal can take over an identity with as little as a Social Security number. It can have a devastating effect on its victims, and create an overwhelming and time-consuming experience. But if it should ever happen to you, Identity Theft 911 knows exactly what is needed to help you solve the problem and gain your piece of mind.
Identity Theft 911, America’s leading identity theft solution company, understands that each case is unique. That’s why NebraskaLand National Bank and Identity Theft 911 gives identity theft victims what they need most—a personal relationship with a trained, dedicated fraud specialist. Each case is assigned an expert personal advocate who gets to know every aspect of the situation so each tiny detail gets the attention it deserves.
Your personal advocate will work with you from the first call you make to report a problem until the situation is resolved. Identity Theft 911 will notify the appropriate agencies, businesses, institutions, and all other relevant parties. They will also create a comprehensive case file for insurance companies and law enforcement. Your NebraskaLand representative will also follow every aspect of the case until your identity has been restored.
Identity Theft 911 gives you and your family all the information and resources you need to reduce your risk and protect against identity theft. However, if you do become a victim of identity theft, Identity Theft 911 provides:
- An expert personal advocate who works with you one-on-one, start-to-finish to restore your identity.
- Systematic notification to credit bureaus, creditors and collectors, government agencies, and all other relevant parties.
- All phone calls and preparation of documents needed to resolve your identity theft.
- Comprehensive case file creation to assist law enforcement and insurance (if applicable).
- A 3-in-1 credit report
- A full year of electronic monitoring services, including credit monitoring and fraud monitoring
- A full year of threat alerts, proactive tips, education, and follow-up calls to avoid recurrence.
To learn more about identity theft protection services, or if you think you may be a victim of identity theft, contact an NLNB Representative immediately at 1-866-634-2100 or 308-534-2100, or, go to NLNB’s Identity Theft Education website now.